Welcome to the Clarence Hotel (guesthouse) Windsor
click here to see a virtual tour of the Clarence Hotel Windsor
Whether you are working in the Windsor area or visiting the town with its many attractions,we are sure that you will have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.
- The building which comprises the Hotel was built at the turn of the century and was conceived of as one of a pair with that opposite for the private use of a family related to the Duke of Clarence.
- The hotel is located very close to the town centre, within a few minutes walk of the town centre with all its shops and restaurants, Windsor Castle, River Thames and Eton College. Legoland is also within a short drive from the hotel.
- All bedrooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, freeview television, radio alarm, tea-coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
- The facilities include a Licensed Bar, large screen cable tv and a Steam-Sauna. The Hotel and bedrooms are fully WI-FI enabled to provide a cordless internet broadband facility, free of charge.
- AA 3 Star (Guesthouse)
- English Tourist Board 3 Star (Guesthouse)
For added convenience, a high speed internet terminal located within the lobby, is available for guests to use for internet and email access without charge.
Special Legoland packages are available on request. The Legoland tickets include a FREE 2nd day pass when used on consecutive days.
|Tariff for 2011/2012||
|Single bedroom||£45 – £82|
|Double / Twin bedroom||£60 – £94|
|Family bedroom :3 Persons||£65 – £97|
|Family bedroom :4 Persons||£70 – £105|
|Prices include Full English Breakfast & VAT|